Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

rhett's birthday #1.

Rhett turned one this year! How I wish pregnancy went that fast.  People keep asking me if I miss the time when he was newborn, but if we are being honest, I like this stage WAY better.  That kid is a ham.  I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree eh? Dewy is totally out of control. 






The party was so fun.  Rather then do an actual theme, I just did colors.  He was so funny.  He loved the presents, especially the bundle of 100 plastic balls (special thanks for those) and he loved when everyone sang to him.  The part I was looking forward to most--the smash cake--is the part he epically failed on.  The kid has never been dainty for one second in his life and all of a sudden he was trying to eat his cake with his pointer finger and his thumb.  So boring.  Way to go Rhett.  The day was so fun, and we loved having everyone come over!

1 thoughts:

Clint and Sheri said...

What a cutie! Oh my word you made me laugh so hard with the "he's never been dainty for one second and then he tries to eat his cake with his pointer finger and thumb" HAHA! I was just picturing it. And I LOVE your new living room!!!