Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

vday.

I'm vain and told Dewy if he was going to send me flowers I would like them to come to me at work. That way my male students would get a little side lesson of how to treat a lady. He is so obedient.




There they are! A dozen long stemmed roses just for me! It did backfire however when some of my male students came in and saw them and made comments like "Oh Mrs. Hodges! I'm glad you got my gift!" Don't worry. Some of the foulest beasts on the planet walk the halls of the junior high. I wasn't in the least bit flattered.

4 thoughts:

Randy and Malissa Johnson said...

I love seeing all those pictures of Rhett, he is super cute!!

blogcommenting said...

he is cutest

teterrrerrrvbvbvbvb said...

Sometime the unexpected things happen in our lives so Pay day loans are quick and very fast way to get your hands on the cash when you need it most. It is a short term solution for our needs and we worry about that where else we have to get it.

Pay day loans have been very easy and fast with us because we are providing you people a great offer to get the quick cash which you have a need for those unexpected expenses which is related to your ordinary life.

We will offer you more opportunities to find your financial solution so don’t worry what’s the matter will be? Just keep in touch with us.

Special thanks

buildingsales974 said...

Warmly welcome to building plots for sale

Here our main purpose is to advertise all that things for buying the building plots with all the services because everybody has aim to live the rest of their lives in an ideal home so we offer all unique, professional and free services.

Special thanks
Land For Sale