Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

weekend projects.

I finally did something with that blastedly huge wall above the door that leads from the house to my garage. The people who sold us the house had something hanging there so there have been two screws (anybody ever heard of a fetching nail?!) taunting me on that large expanse of wall.



Project number one=done.

I also found a centerpiece idea for fall thanks to that fantastically horrid website I'm addicted to...Pinterest. Friday during lunch I hit up DI and snagged the jars for a buck a piece. The rest was free because I already had it on hand. I may or may not have made my mom slam on her brakes and reverse on Highway 89 for a good quarter mile so I could grab the fallen tree branch from the side of the road. No big. Heaven forbid I just snap one off the dead tree in the back yard. I grabbed some lace I had on hand (which I added to the project cause Pinterest forgot it), threw on some rafia, added the highway 89 branches and some yellow paper rosettes and viola! The picture really doesn't do it justice.



Project number two=done.


I love fall decorations. I only have 3 more project ideas up my sleeve. Hopefully they happen before I put up my Christmas stuff.

1 thoughts:

Callie Ann said...

LOVE the centerpieces. Simple yet adorable.


...and, of course, love Pinterest.