Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

its a boy.

Over the weekend my mom and I threw a shower for my cousin's wife Ashley. They are set to have a little boy next month, and if we are being honest I don't envy her one bit. Being pregnant was not my favorite thing. She, however, looks darling. I think the shower turned out cute. The theme was "Apple of my Eye" and thanks to PINTEREST (LOVE) we had some legit stuff goin' on.




The menu consisted of cinnamon rolls as big as your head (or bigger depending on your headsize), homemade cinnamon covered almonds, carmel apples, and apple cider. I wish I had taken a picture of them, but we took green apples and hollowed them out and filled them with carmel to dip the apple slices in. It was adorable. I applaud our efforts. Let me know if you want me to do your shower. I do cool stuff.

0 thoughts: