Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

not to brag but...

I hesitated on posting this because I am slightly embarrassed about it. Don't get me wrong...I'm honored, but the way I see it is that there are numerous teachers who do fantastic things. I wish there was a way to honor all of them too. Regardless, I am happy to say that I was selected as the First Class Teacher of the Year for Weber School District for the last school year.




I'm honored and surprised. Special thanks to my family for coming to support me last night when I received the award at the Board of Educators meeting. Try not to mock me.

8 thoughts:

Randy and Malissa Johnson said...

You are AWESOME!! You are an awesome teacher!! I miss you!

Rachel said...

You are so AMAZING!!! I miss your face.

Nic and Shannon Rich said...

Nice job congrats!! I am so happy for all of your posts! And there is absolutely nothing wrong with posting about you cute baby!!

Eric and Alexis Beus said...

That's awesome! Congratulations!

Natalie said...

Congrats!! That is awesome!

Anonymous said...

That is way cool!! No mocking here! That is amazing to do as a young teacher!! Your awesome! you should be proud of it!!

Callie Ann said...

C O N G R A T S!!

You are darling and deserve it. Way to be, Mrs. Hodges. :)

Clint and Sheri said...

Not surprised. Not surprised at all. Pretty sure your the coolest person ever! And I am going to try my hair like yours in this pic!