Ok. Seeing as you people were absolutely no help last time we tried this, I'm giving you a chance to redeem yourselves. I have added another poll to the right hand side of the blog with name options. I left off the "neither they are both awful" option because last time that was a joke and that was the majority vote. Jerks. So, should you so feel inclined to help name my son, do it.
Three weeks to go.
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
2 months ago
4 thoughts:
L O V E the name Kai.
Absolutely.
I dated a boy named Kai once and I have loved it ever since. Probably would name my boy that, but you're much closer to having a baby than I am. So, you can have it. :)
I cant believe you only have 3 weeks left! (i know, I know, that is an eternity in pregnancy time) Very exciting!
So funny your "neither" and "both are awful" were a joke and everyone used them!!
I love the "I'm so popular, JK, kind of" comment!
OH MY WORD is right about that quilt. CUTEST THING EVER! And how amazing is she? To think to do the 2 different sides, and to put those darling birds in there? INCREDIBLE!
Ps. I vote for Kai now. Putting it with your last name, it just goes! I just hope people can pronounce it. "Ky" would be cute (you've probably already decided on the spelling though). I voted Rhett before, and still think it's cute, as well as Bennett. Sorry Dewy, Kenyon doesn't get my vote. Sentimental though!
Post a Comment