Saturday a good friend of mine got married to a guy I went on some dates with. I love weddings. I love everything about them. We were invited to the temple ceremony, which was at the Logan temple and couldn't have been more beautiful, as well as just about everything else. I wanted to get invited to all the receptions and parties they would be having in Puerto Rico, but alas I was not. Oh well. Here is the lovely couple, freshly sealed.
Right before they came out a beautiful family (mom, dad, and kids) came out all dressed in white who had just been sealed. We joked that they were so precious they stole Nichole and Russel's thunder... I dated Russel kind of for a minute. I like to tease Nichole that she got my leftovers. Good thing we never kissed. I'm thrilled for them, and they both looked stunning.
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
2 months ago

1 thoughts:
We have that invitation on our fridge! He went to Colton's Mission!!
Sounds like we have some things to discuss. . . . I can't wait to hear where Russel fits into your life story!
Post a Comment